Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 29,441 to 29,460 of 48,358

DreamyViridi

Wonder if Game Freak will make any more gimmick Pokémon like Unown?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

UnknownNico

@DreamyViridi Gimmick?! You dare call Unown a gimmick?! FOOL! You know not who you're messing with, Manakete

Edit:Ninja'd by the drifting, flying-kart driving Mario (which I don't think is even possible).

Edited on by UnknownNico

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

GamecubeMan

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Just realized this isn't a GameCube logo..

I have been a NintendoLife user for 2 years and I never used the GCN logo.

Tell Tael I said hi!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

MrPokirby

Quick! An Aurum Troop! Where'd I put my Skyscraper Club?!

GuSilverFlame wrote:

be careful with the horsepower of your legs!

GamecubeMan wrote:

Aurum. Am I the only one that watched a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode and didnt get the appeal of the show? No disrepesct @Gioku but I fail to see why it is so popular.

I'm with you dude.

I doubt any of you have realized this, but there's a difference between thinking something is good/bad and liking/disliking something. I for one watched a few episodes and even the movie where Twilight becomes a human, just so I could have an opinion on it and after watching them, I can say without a doubt that the show was incredible, but I personally don't like it. I could see how people could be drawn in by it's great art design, memorable characters with good voice acting, it's humor and so forth, but I for one just, I couldn't keep watching. I don't know what, but I suddenly became tired of watching it after a while, but that still doesn't stop me from knowing whether something is good or not, which in this case I find it good, but not for me... Oh, but the movie was awesome. I don't know why, but I can re-watch that at anytime.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Do Aurum have a video gaming equivalent?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Captain_Toad

Is she waving at me?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

Jealousy Tamama POWER!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Shirma_Akayaku

Although I don't watch MLP, I gotta say, my favorite character designs are Fluttershy's & Rarity's (those are their names, right?).

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Betelgroose

What is it? Its so pixely

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

The cores, once again........LEAD SHIELD!!! (They hit Fred Rechid in the leg again)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrPokirby

Well get your leg fixed and rev up your fryers because I challenge you to a man-off... Question: Does anybody know what a man-off is?

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic