Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 29,361 to 29,380 of 48,358

MrPokirby

... I wonder how many cat girls it would take to make a 3-Dimensional heart. That is, assuming they'd all be able to position themselves correctly to MAKE the heart shape.
(Edit) (Gasp) Pokirby! You... You ninja'd me! How could you do such a thing? I thought we were best frie-... er, good friends. I made you a demi-god for our sake!!

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Jmaster49

Austroid wrote:

Two cat girls on the beach, close together, on all fours... I think it speaks for itself.

You know you want my avatar.
On topic: Pokemon training seem so cruel. :/

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

JunkosBoobies

Don't try to fight me with those cores. If it weren't for me, THE GOD OF DEATH, you wouldn't exist. In fact, nothing would probably exist, seeing how the earth was made. Even if you're invicible, if you defeat me, you'll come with me too into the dark abyss.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MrPokirby

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Don't try to fight me with those cores. If it weren't for me, THE GOD OF DEATH, you wouldn't exist. In fact, nothing would probably exist, seeing how the earth was made. Even if you're invicible, if you defeat me, you'll come with me too into the dark abyss.

That ego of yours is too big for your own good, Pokirby. You're only making Quokirby stronger by acting like that. You and I both know that Power and I co-created the dimensions that we reside in. You're also aware that if we destroyed just one world, I'd be able to make another with the snap of my fingers. I swear, if that ego of yours keeps growing, your going to end up killing everyone. Worst case scenario, you'll end up making Quokirby more powerful than Mizzo.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

MrPokirby

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@MrPokirby: Fine I'll give it a rest...but can I still unleash the dark mafia on that village I created when I was a light god?

I don't know how you'd do that seeing as you don't have your own minions unlike Jake and Isabelle and you don't have dark powers unlike Kirbemon, but assuming Dexter whipped something up that he hasn't informed me of yet, then sure, go on ahead. Just be prepared in case I need to teleport you somewhere. We don't need you getting a concussion right before something big happens again, right?

Stay positive! +

JunkosBoobies

Actually I hired a group a few years ago, I kept it a secret though...anyway, now that the village of clocks is gone, can we get back on topic? If @TBD or @LZ show up, one of us could get banned. D:

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LyIa

Maskeraid wrote:

I take it that's your art, if so, nice job.

It's not.

He looks... Squished.

all men are kings 👑

Jmaster49

Hands you a hairbrush

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

LyIa

Eh, brush yourself! xD
Your tongue can't reach the fur on your head.

all men are kings 👑

Jmaster49

Uh, duh that's why kitty girls groom each other's hair/fur via licking. And it's really fun to watch them clean each other.
You need a grooming yourself. Gives you more hair products

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube

MrPokirby

"Use a brush". You're one to talk, captain frizz.
(Ninja'd Edit) ... This may sound awkward, but can I pet you two? I love cats. They're one of my favorite animals.

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Actually I hired a group a few years ago, I kept it a secret though...anyway, now that the village of clocks is gone, can we get back on topic? If @TBD or @LZ show up, one of us could get banned. D:

1: Who?
2: If you don't want these people to show up here, THEN WHY DID YOU @ THEM, SENDING THEM A NOTIFICATION THAT SOMEONE MENTIONED THEM?!?!?!

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

Jmaster49

You hide your hair w/ a helmet. At least kitty girls like to show off their hair.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

MrPokirby

I don't know which one I find cuter, if I had to make a choice.
Also, I more so wear this hat for medical reasons. That, and it just looks cool.

Stay positive! +

SheldonRandoms

The cores could spin around like a record, baby!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrPokirby

SheldonRandoms wrote:

The cores could spin around like a record, baby!

Actually, non-manly sponge, they do spin around. I just don't know how to make fluid animations, so for the moment, it's just an image. They'd also spin around me in 3D, so... I also don't know how to do that.
(Edit) Dang. I swear, if you keep this up, Pokirby, you'll end up being a better ninja than Izzy.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

Jmaster49

Catgirls love to pounce on fairies like you.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

MrPokirby

Jmaster49 wrote:

Catgirls love to pounce on fairies like you.

DON'T! Whatever you do, DO NOT POUNCE HER! You will be frozen in a giant ice cube before you know it. I'm trying to save your life here!

Stay positive! +

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic