Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 29,321 to 29,340 of 48,358

GamecubeMan

I was kidding! I would never hurt the majestic creature dubbed Dragon. (Unless you are Grima)

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

MrPokirby

(Insert generic, annoying, unoriginal, tediously repeated "You are an Aurum troop" comment here)

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Jaz007

What exactly is she supposed to be dressed as?

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

looking cool as always I see!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Captain_Toad

Is it that guy from Jojo?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

LyIa

Cartoon toads > Real life toads

all men are kings 👑

MrPokirby

Jaz007 wrote:

What exactly is she supposed to be dressed as?

You know what? No. I don't even care if this has no relevance to the person above me. I wasted over an hour of my free time to change my avatar's hairstyle to make it look more like a guy and I thought I had done a good job at doing so, SO WHAT COULD POSSIBLY STILL BE MAKING YOU THINK IT'S A GIRL?! I can't get rid of the glasses or change the outfit because that's the signature outfit that I wear IRL! And yes, I AM legitimately mad about this! It almost feels like whenever someone calls my avatar a girl, it feels like you're insulting me by calling ME a girl, but I swear, if I find out you were just joking this whole time...

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Jmaster49

Nice helmet.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

SheldonRandoms

@MrPokirby Or, maybe it was an honest mistake.

Fred Rechid walked onto land, and saw those girls............but passed them by and went for the fryers!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pazzo-TheFool

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@MrPokirby Or, maybe it was an honest mistake.

Fred Rechid walked onto land, and saw those girls............but passed them by and went for the fryers!!!!!!!

Good Luck in the Manly avatar contest... Squidward will win it for you.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Pit-Stain

I thought they never existed! O.O

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

@Mask0Gears And may the manliness be with you

Also pink hair, I wish I had pink hair!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LyIa

MOO
is that the sound manotaurs make?

double ninja'd

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

I have no idea.

all men are kings 👑

Captain_Toad

This is one my favorite trailers just as soon as it started.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

Darn it, I still need to watch SGT. Frog! >.<

@Maskeraid Man, that art-style is awesome! I hope they use it for a new Punch-Out!! game if and when they get around to doing one of those.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Donald Duck, is that you

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic