Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 29,301 to 29,320 of 48,357

Jmaster49

Blue everything................

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

No I think my kitties want better boys on the beach. Aren't fairies supposed to grant wishes?!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

I haven't seen you grant any wishes~..........

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

I wish cute fairies were real.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Wheeler

How is the Otaku life style Travis?

Wheeler

UnknownNico

Okay, who are you, and why are you purple?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

Jmaster49

Evil pokemoN!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Wheeler

I'm not falling for that.

Wheeler

MrPokirby

Why is it that almost EVERY anime character has that one small fang/tooth and nothing else show up whenever they do that particular smile?

Jmaster49 wrote:

@Kawaii_Neko
Untitled
How about now?

For some reason, this picture reminds me of the Hell (o) Kitty Boss from that one I Wanna Be The Guy game that I can't remember the name of even though it was extremely awesome.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Jmaster49

Symbols changed.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

MrPokirby

Obtaining true strength and being manly takes much more than just having massive biceps and facial hair.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Collect the seven plot-devices to win.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Mickey

The only way you could make this MANLIER is if you put a MANLY MULLET on the MAN.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

DreamyViridi

Holy-- Mickey! What happened man?!

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

[Gasp!] You evil Aurum! Copying Falchion's effectiveness on Dragons! How could you be so mean?!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic