Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 29,181 to 29,200 of 48,357

MrPokirby

Ah, an Aurum Troop shaped like an eye. So I assume you're checking out my new, non-feminine haircut, am I correct?

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The cores think i'm a nerd, because King of the hill and Pokemon had a crossover in that video, I tell you what!

And then Pit or something smashed then, IDK!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

Nice razor.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

MrPokirby

I am only okay with this because it's in an anime style... That still doesn't really help my case very much, does it?

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Hair cut maybe?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

A needle!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

SheldonRandoms

And then all the people at the beach gave them that awkward look.

Jmaster49

A manly man like you would stare at my avatar all day.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

Nah, I would rather go swimming in the ocean and hang out with a fish named Fred.

Jmaster49

Fairies are cute.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Nice dress.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

You seem grumpy about something, I wonder what that reason is?

SheldonRandoms

I DIDN'T KILL THE HEALTH INSPECTOR BLUE PERSON FROM THE NOT THE OCEAN!!!!!!!!

Mickey

Watch out, competitors in the MANLIEST AVATAR CONTEST, Antoeknee found a loophole and has two avatars you can vote for!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

And Pooh bear is like "What is this Antoeknee, you're really weird" and then he walks away and eats honey.

Jmaster49

A man in his underwear. LOL

Jmaster49 on YouTube

GamecubeMan

Really man? Do all your profile pictures have to be in this same category of creepy? :l

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

She doesn't like those ecchi games, right?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic