Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 28,961 to 28,980 of 48,358

DreamyViridi

A rather nice drawing of Sully there. Who's the guy next to her?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jmaster49

Nice hair.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Super_Gravy

Let's level up our relationship!

That is someone avatar but I wish it is me in there.

EDIT: Ninja'd and I still think my friend want that avatar and I'm not surprised if my friend stole your avatar to be honest.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Jmaster49

Run away! It's evil!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

Run away! It's evil!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Run away! It's evil!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Run away! It's evil!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

More pervniness! Now with a extra neko!

That fairy is a lie!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

EVIL POKEMON!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

How does White go with purple?

Look at my avatar and then you'll see. Color criticism from a fairy who only wears blue.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

DreamyViridi

[pets cute fairy] ^^

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Captain_Toad

Upon closer inspection What has gotten this fairy angry?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

Viking Horn!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

it's the AURUM!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic