Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 28,881 to 28,900 of 48,358

Pit-Stain

The Underworld Army > The Aurums

Pit-Stain

Captain_Toad

Dat game was really bad.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

^Is that what the blue fairy thinks of me to be, a gongoozler?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

^Dat dah face she make rite now!!!!!!!!

GuSolarFlare

you...
are random.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

That's not Doctor Who, he's from Pokemon!!!!!

Pit-Stain

Just because you're holding a razor doesn't make you a man.

Pit-Stain

GuSolarFlare

I can't wait to bomb some dodongos!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

Okay, so Mega Men, Looker and some awesome villain...IT'S A MANLY PARTEH NAOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!! Jumps into the manly waterfall of manliness

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Throh!!!!! it is no troll but will throw you out of the battle stage!

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Okay, so Mega Men, Looker and some awesome villain...IT'S A MANLY PARTEH NAOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!! Jumps into the manly waterfall of manliness

Zaraki's not a Villain(he's on the good side but only cares about fighting strong people, until death)

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

I do like the green background too.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MrPokirby

Me: (Gasp) A new Pokemon! Time to check the pokedex! (Pulls out pokedex)
Pokedex: Cirno, the Ice Fairy Pokemon. An Ice/Fairy type. Cirnos are commonly known for their blue hair, extreme stupidity and incomparable cuteness. Cirnos are also known for bragging of their incredible strength, yet are ironically extremely weak. Recommended strategy: Lots of fire.
Me: Alright, it's time for the most EPIC BATTLE OF ALL TIME! (Throws master ball)

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

MrPokirby

Okay, but first, I want you to answer me two questions.
1: What exactly does it take to become an Ace Trainer? I've yet to figure out.
2: I want you to name one of the strongest video game characters you can think of. Preferably someone with sprite art.
(Edit) Cirno, how DARE you ninja me?! I MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR YOU!!!

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

JunkosBoobies

@MrPokirby: 1. To actually be an ace trainer you must first pass the 13 trials of the regional league. After that, you are promoted to Champion, or Ace Trainer/Gym Leader if you refuse to be champion.
2. I can't think of anything, but Hades in KI:U was kinda powerful

It's Cirno!...yeah, I just figured that out by looking at comments. xP

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MrPokirby

Oh, just noticed. You're pic is of an Ace Trainer from a Pokestar Studios "movie". (I knew it was an Ace Trainer, just didn't know the other thing)
Also, rather than Hades, would you settle for Hyper Shadic? I can actually get pixel art of him.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic