Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 28,781 to 28,800 of 48,357

Betelgroose

You are no man, for you have no chest hair, or hair at all for that matte

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Jmaster49

LOL Nice hair.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Betelgroose

Come ladies there's enough pompadour for everyone

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Jmaster49

U shy little fairy?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

Is little fairy ok?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Nice blue hair to go w/ your blue dress.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

Blue girl with wings and powers dose not approve at all.

Also, Rosalina wears blue........I remember when we all thought she was Princess Peach that one time.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

Untitled

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49 wrote:

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

You're a man huh?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

Girls, calm down! (Gets hit with a pillow)

Jmaster49

@SheldonRandoms
My avatar to yours:
Get over here!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

She's blushing maybe?

RR529

You're not fooling anyone. No matter how much you try to deny it, we know you're a sponge.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SheldonRandoms

Is that supposed to be you?

Jmaster49

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

You're a master alright, a master of PERVS.

0////0 That's not true!
On topic: Sure Spongebob.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

What's a Daisy?

Jmaster49

Are you really a man?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

And then they slipped and fell into the water, because ice cubes are deadly

Jmaster49

No more revving up fryers.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic