Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 28,721 to 28,740 of 48,357

SheldonRandoms

Maybe, oh bluest of the winged people with powers.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT, DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RR529

Be careful on your way home, I saw Link in the neighborhood and he didn't look so good.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SheldonRandoms

She be at a very hot place, cause i'm a snowman where I live.

MODS! ALERT! MODS! ALERT! BAN THIS NINJA FOR DOING SOMETHING, MAYBE, PROBABLY NOT, ALRIGHT, LET'S GO AND PLAY A GAME OF BASEBALL WITH A PANDA AND STAPLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Puts that video @MrPokirby made herez.

SheldonRandoms

And a kudos is also wat I say as well, gets thrown out of the Krusty Krab, and then breaks leg in mid air.

Jmaster49

I'm back! HAHAHAHA!
On topic so cute.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

DreamyViridi

Music Note! ^^

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RR529

Nowi is STILL waving!? She must be bad with short goodbyes.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Epona14

Um...she looks familiar

I live next door to the NL and PS member @ReanSchwarzer. :)
Avid collector of Cardcaptor Sakura Plushies!
Also a member of http://www.wiiwarewave.com/

RR529

It's an anime girl in green!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

SheldonRandoms

She's wearing the color pink.

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms wrote:

She's wearing the color pink.

Dude, i'm wearing yellow, you really do care Spongebro SwellGuy!!!!!!!!!

GuSolarFlare

you...........................................................................................
are a man.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

you...........................................................................................
are a mega men(s).

SheldonRandoms

GIVE HIM ZEE UPPERCUT MAC!!!!!

GuSolarFlare

and Fred Rechid is there

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Classic Megaman is nowhere to be seeeeeeeeeeen (He's really Beck now, but don't tell Capcom)

GuSolarFlare

one of the frames has a green background

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Classic Megaman is nowhere to be seeeeeeeeeeen (He's really Beck now, but don't tell Capcom)

you silly, Classic Megaman can't enter in computers
well neither can Looker or Zaraki but they aren't cyborgs so Omega-xis' influence allowed them to enter

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic