Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 28,121 to 28,140 of 48,357

MrPokirby

Why hello there @SheldonRandoms, Sheldon, Mr. Randoms and @OdnetninAges. I hate to break it to you, but I also posses the power of transformation/shape shifting. Not only that, it seems you forgot that I am completely immune to everything ever, so I am in fact not a spoon, but still a human... Wait, then where did that spoon come from...

... Jason?
(Edit) Ninja'd by a bell...Well, how 'bout that.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Pit-Stain

I don't possess powers. I can possess the power to work and to be cute.....

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

POSSESS THE POWER TO THROW @MrPokirby IN A FRYER!!!!!!

DO IT FOR THE FRED RECHID ON OUR FLAG*!!!!!

*I really do have Fred Rechid as my town flag, i'll show you proof if you want.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GamecubeMan

Why is that stick figure reading when he should be worried that he is in a parallel universe!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

GamecubeMan wrote:

Why is that stick figure reading when he should be worried that he is in a parallel universe!

He's reading a book with my face on it, you can read it too, with those BIG eyes!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

DO NOT WANT!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Pit-Stain

Rosalina never wore tennis clothes....... Did she?

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

I know why the character limit is only 8 when naming your town.........IT FITS YOUR NAME, SHE'S TRYING TO....HELP, HELP, MY LEG!!!!!!!

Isabelle then bit me in the leg, because she's a dog, and i'm a mailman. I then walked backwards for 2 seconds, and when i walked forward, I punched and somehow did a sonic boom on Isabelle, making her go "PROFOUND SADNESSssssss!" And she was then K.O'd. Isabelle then begged for forgiveness, which I totally did, and to punish her, I made her clean my house. She dusted, moved around the heavy stuff, stepped on the roaches without wearing shoes or socks, etc. She then picked up all my stuff that I left on the floor, picked all the weeds (while getting stung by a scorpion a couple of times). She then carried me everywhere, but then I was to heavy, so I broke her back. Copper and Booker then appeared and said that I was abusing Isabelle, so they arrested me, where I was sentenced for life in prison, because somehow, when I let that doggie run the mayors office, she changed that rule somehow, so she would become mayor when I broke her back. Isabelle and her clones then took over the world of Animal crossing, and then they changed it to Isabelle crossing, and then Isabelle Universe was created............

Pit-Stain

.......I.....cough......I don't know what you're talking about!

Pit-Stain

LyIa

She is so cute. I treat her more of a little assistant pet than a secretary.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Kit

Oh yes they do.

Kit

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2500-0959

Pit-Stain

A Mii who returned victorious after clearing Elder Scrolls V. What a brave hero!

Pit-Stain

Kit

One who truly recognises a cross-platform hero when they see one! Impressive!

Kit

GuSolarFlare

never played Elder Scrolls...... looks cool but my PC sucks and my consoles are all Nintendo

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Kit

A Ninty fan through and through. Just wish that they'd bring ES to Nintendo then we can all enjoy it.

Kit

Kit

Why must cats kill mices? Men eat beef, horns make pretty ornaments for warriors.

Kit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic