Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 28,081 to 28,100 of 48,357

MrPokirby

(Hums powerful girls theme)
That's the first thing that came to mind.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Jmaster49

Do you have super powers?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Captain_Toad

If memory serves me right then.... it's one of these tree sprite things from Paper Mario: The thousand Year Door?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

And with a cherry on top, he ate that cupcake named Greg.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Wario de mambo should be a song in the next smash bros.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

I gives no condolences to greg as he will be digesting in my stomach.... mam? or dude?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

Greg then added soooooooo many calories that the frog became phat.

Jmaster49

Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

SheldonRandoms

Girls, calm down (gets hit with atomic pillow)

UnknownNico

You're going to do nothing about those guys on your shoulders?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

SheldonRandoms

How's my pretty pink dress today Isabelle?

Hey, she's the girl from Pokmeon (leaf)............How's my pretty pink dress today?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain

How's my pretty handsome guy today?

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

Oh stop it, you're making the mayor blush again, NOW GET BACK TO THE BORING PAPER WORK!!!!!

Pit-Stain

Hello Mr.Mayor! Shall we get started!?

-> Begin

-> I need a little help first

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

HURRY UP AND BEGIN DOING MY MAYOR DUTIES WHILE I GO TO THE ISLAND AND CATCH BEETLES!!!!!!!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic