Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 28,041 to 28,060 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

I'm sorry that looking at me has turned your eyes red.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ashley, you should have seem it coming, you have magic powers or something, avenge my broken leg she broke (MY LEG!!!!!)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Drobotic

I wish they'd go ahead and dub the fourth season of Sgt. Frog.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Jmaster49

I don't like that look.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

DreamyViridi

The 3 Mario princesses posing cutely. Only Daisy shows both of her eyes open.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pit-Stain

The goddess of nature looks energetic as always.
EDIT: I got Ninja'd by a gloomy cute witch..... :/

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

Jmaster49

Something seems amiss. >_>

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

What a cute anime girl.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

JunkosBoobies

Isabelle was sure annoying in AC:NL, but I'll admit she was cute.

Jmaster49 wrote:

What a cute anime girl.

Actually that's not an anime girl. She's Leaf Green from the Pokemon Adventures Manga.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

I knew she looked like someone from Pokémon.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MrPokirby

You have a look on your face as if you just killed someone... So I guess the AC Villager isn't the only one after all...

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

MrPokirby

OdnetninAges wrote:

HARU-CHAN!

Do I have to make the exact same video I just made again but with me instead of Cirno? Because I really don't want to do that.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic