Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 28,001 to 28,020 of 48,357

HankLangley

You avatar does not rival the cuteness of my supreme duck in a glass

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

UnknownNico

You know, I was going to drink out of that, until YOU came along!

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

SheldonRandoms

I'm going to steal your giant hammer..........to smash these high prices they have!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain

Fluttershy, my second favorite pony. My favorite is Rainbow Dash. :3

Pit-Stain

MrPokirby

Huh. I'm honestly surprised in you Konata. I'm surprised that you were able to pull yourself away from your computer/TV in order to go swimming. Not even I can do that!

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Again, Guile from Street Fighter can kick your butt

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

Weird looking person.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

Cute fairy.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

JunkosBoobies

I bet she wants to say "You saw nothing."

Ninja'd by Isabelle. How's running the town, Isabelle? Is there a bunch of chaos? Calls from Kiloude City u_u

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Jmaster49

Nice dress.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

Is that Tinkerbell?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic