Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 27,901 to 27,920 of 48,357

GuSolarFlare

wait it's SheldonRandoms, Sheldon and mr.Randoms all at once?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Konata!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KittenKoder

Why is blue hair so popular? Makes no sense. You can have any color of hair, and everyone chooses blue.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

That stare is deathly....

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Super_Gravy

How often you see blue hair people in your life beside anime and cartoon? What is that two little things below your cat face?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

what an interesting machine... what those huge hands are for?

Super_Gravy wrote:

How often you see blue hair people in your life beside anime and cartoon? What is that two little things below your cat face?

on the blue hair topic I once met a girl with blue hair in real life

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

MrPokirby

OH LOOK! ANOTHER GOD **** BLUNETTE! WHY DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!
(Edit) Ninja'd by the person I was trying to comment on in the first place... What? Okay, just to make this clear, I wrote this trying to respond to your post where you responded to SheldonRandoms. Yeah.

AnActualDash wrote:

Nice glasses you got there.

Why, thank you. Not only do they help me see things far away (as some glasses do), but they've also been built with a special feature. There's a small camera on it that constantly records everything and it can switch between lenses with the click of a small button on the side of them. It can switch between regular glasses, sunglasses, night vision, infrared vision, different levels of X-Ray, binocular vision, something called "search mode" and I can even take pictures with them. They can also use multiple modes at once. All credit for these things goes to my friend and personal super genius, Dexter. (Not the one from Dexter's Lab, because I know someone will think that)

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

MrPokirby

Oh, BTW, I checked out Lucky Star yesterday and I AM really liking it. I'm only 3 episodes in, but I'm going to watch the rest soon enough. Also, regarding that picture, OH HEY! LOOK! IT'S NOT-KERORO!... Seriously, Squid Girl is basically Sgt. Frog's script with different characters. I liked the anime, but... just... Non-human life-form comes from somewhere humans have tried exploring. (space/ocean) They come to Earth with the purpose of effing stuff up because insert random reason here, but they just end up working for humans because they're stupid and incompetent and end up forging multiple friendships with the people they were trying to enslave. (Keroro/Squid Girl) RANT OVER!
(Edit) Curses! Ninja'd by cliche'd Nintendo Boss #231619111109!

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

OdnetninAges

I like it more than your previous avatar... shivers

Ninja'd by MrPorky << How I originally misread the name when I saw it for the first time. I was half asleep, and not paying attention.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

KittenKoder

Loogie, you can be so cute .... sometimes.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Heh, I wish I can get stars and stuff appearing by my face.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Wheeler

I see the school swimsuit is still effective as ever. Moe FTW.

Stop eating my food.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Super_Gravy

Oh my gosh! An male anime avatar! You sir or ma'am just made my day!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

MrPokirby

I seriously can't wait until Team Four Star gets to the Majin Bu saga of DBZA. I'm still liking the Android/Cell Saga so far though.

Stay positive! +

SheldonRandoms

There's lights in the background, THAT IS SO COOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic