Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 27,841 to 27,860 of 48,357

Mickey

I'm not gonna lie: I actually thought Ashley was gonna be playable when I first saw that screenshot. Kinda disappointed she isn't, but I'm glad she's in the game. Plus, the screenshot makes for a wonderful avatar.

@Rosalina Say... You colored it since I last saw it, didn't you. The colors are a lot more accurate to the source material than what I'm used to, so good job on that!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

nice mustache what did you use to get such an intriguing color?(are you an alien? <.< >.> )

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

OK, that's starting to creep me out now...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MrPokirby

That face just screams "sweet dreams" in an extremely creepy voice.

GuSilverFlame wrote:

nice mustache what did you use to get such an intriguing color?(are you an alien? <.< >.> )

You, little miss blunette, have NO ROOM to talk about unrealistic hair colors.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

you're a guy with a met and 7 cores that give you infinite powers!!!!!

MrPokirby wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

You, little miss blunette, have NO ROOM to talk about unrealistic hair colors.

Erio Towa(the girl in my avatar) thinks she's an alien so..... what's wrong in what I've said?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Snagrio

Oh hey it's the guy who I haven't battled for about a week.

ninja'd

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

The Pikmin's have trapped you in the white void.........THAT'S ALSO A WHITE BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

and someday 3DS will have a warioware game(or so I hope)

my Backloggery

MrPokirby

I always find it weird looking whenever I see a cartoon/anime/whatever character have that weird V shaped smile.
@WingedSnagret Eh, I've just been too busy playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity to play Pokemon X. In fact, I'm playing it right now as I type this. It's just sitting there on the table in the middle of a dialogue box.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Bowling balls, let's go bowling, you have giant bowling balls. Rev up those bowling balls, cause i'm sure hungry to slip on those slippery floors!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HankLangley

Dat face.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

SheldonRandoms

Who's bad?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic