Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 27,781 to 27,800 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

9-Volt has the boxing micro game (Punch-Out!!)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

It's not every day youn see a witch in a wrestling ring.

Ninja'd Edit: Those white things look like balloons.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

It's not slime, it's mucus!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Are you a girl?

Why yes, yes I am, i'm also a pretty girl, I would know, since foxy grandpa told me.

Also Guile from Street Fighter (watch first episode people)

MrPokirby

Oh, you're Guile? Mind if I borrow your theme song? I've heard it goes with LITERALLY ****ING EVERYTHING!

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

I didn't think you looked like a girl.

Well, the first time I did, but afterwards I kinda figured it out.

EDIT: Ninja'd by someone who is SOOOOOOOO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

SheldonRandoms

Sorry that I ninja'd you Ashley

MrPokirby

So let's see, I recall you saying that those little stick figure dudes were named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms, so I assume that the one on the right is Sheldon and the one on the left is Mr. Randoms, correct? =P
@Kawaii_Neko Nope. It's just my self given nickname, my screen name for everything and the name of one of the main characters in my original series 'The Adventures of Pokirby'. By the way, the character in my picture is not supposed to be the character Pokirby, but is me, another of the main characters. Just let it be known that my OS is more than just a generic "bad self insert fan-fiction". FAR more.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@MrPokirby Yup sir, you're not left, that's there names, I made them up while writing in the info box.

Also, your picture is really HD when you zoom into it on a mobile device.

LordJumpMad

Your avatar lack facial hair.
But do not worry, I will make a man out you.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Your avatar lacks madness, I think I threw it inside a fryer

@Gioku NOOOOOOOO, WHEN I KAWAII, YOU STEAL MY FRYER REVVING'S, ALSO YELLOW, PINK, YOU DOOOOOO CCCAAARRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

2Pac

Hi Anime Man.

the switch is pretty cool.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6550-4870 | Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

SheldonRandoms

Kirby as Finn because I don't know, ice king, stop stealing my idea's.

2Pac

Fluttershy!

the switch is pretty cool.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6550-4870 | Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

SheldonRandoms

I'm telling my Mommy that you ninja'd me. Only I get tooooo ninja you, also shyguy is swell when he's cooking jelly beans.

SheldonRandoms

That's what you get, and since this is about the avatar ninjaingz me, then that counts as commenting on the avatar about you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic