Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 27,401 to 27,420 of 48,357

SheldonRandoms

Luigi is looking into the future.......

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LyIa

I wonder if people would find that funnier than my avatar.

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

Don't fear the dark...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jmaster49

Chibi cuteness! :3

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Captain_Toad

Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina. All in the same picture!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jmaster49

What's that magic rod you're holding?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

GuSolarFlare

my favorite hero in green!(sorry Link)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jmaster49

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

DreamyViridi

Now that's the right kind of cute.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jmaster49

@DreamyViridi
You may be pretty cute yourself, but I think I have a chance at winning the cuteness competition.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

DreamyViridi

I don't think I've seen Rosalina in a sports outfit yet.
@Jmaster49 - We could team up and attack our rivals with double the adorableness!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

MrPokirby

You know, Viridi, I've been meaning to ask you... are you sitting down on something or are you doing the reverse of that one Michael Jackson dance move where you lean so far, you should be falling over, but you're not?

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Green must be your favorite color because of grass! :3

I'm gonna have to stop you right there, Weegee. Viridi is WAY out of your league, goddess or not.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

the met doesn't protect the glasses >:]

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

look at the shy guy! he wants you attention!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic