Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 27,361 to 27,380 of 48,357

MrPokirby

DawnOverALilly wrote:

I used to beat my friends with pichu just to make them mad. My best was Link ^.^

Ninja'd: that's Utsuho! Darn bird brained ⑥. And what do you mean I am stupid?!? I am the smartest and strongest! I am even stronger then that black and white, I beat her!

Uh... go to 7:03 of [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFhdLhs-X3U] I think you've got that whole "who won" and "who lost" thing backwards.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

Hay in great fairy wars I was the main character and marisa was the Extra boss. She says that she was going easy on me but I know better.

Unlike the doll user who has a hard time going all out, the black and white has a hard time holding back.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

MrPokirby

I feel like talking to you is no different from talking to the actual Cirno. You should help write the script for the next Touhou game, as it seems you've got that character's personality down perfectly.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

DawnOverALilly

If I would then it would be like Touhou 08, duel charters and marisa would have an apprentice. Remiu would still be with Yukari, Flandre and Meiling would be paired up. Mokou and Kaguya would be a team. And then Tewi and Tenshi (need a odd team in there)

_

CanisWolfred

What happened to your mouth? It looks like a beak now. Are you less a fairy and more a bird?

MrPokirby wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

I used to beat my friends with pichu just to make them mad. My best was Link ^.^

Ninja'd: that's Utsuho! Darn bird brained ⑥. And what do you mean I am stupid?!? I am the smartest and strongest! I am even stronger then that black and white, I beat her!

Uh... go to 7:03 of [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFhdLhs-X3U] I think you've got that whole "who won" and "who lost" thing backwards.

I think I just lost brain cells.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DawnOverALilly

Ah! Now I have double the brain cells you have Mr. Wolf...no triple!

_

randomlypikachu

its cirno, the first ice/fairy type pokemon in all of touhou! ... except not a pokemon xP

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

Pichu used to give Pikachu a beating in Melee

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

I wonder if you'll make any new logos this year...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

UnknownNico

That's a nice avatar. Where'd you get it? Or did you make it yourself?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

DreamyViridi

Suddenly reminded of Black/White's N.
@UnknownNico - Sadly, no. It's a pic I found off DeviantART. I credit the artist in my signature by providing a link to the original.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jmaster49

What's so funny?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

MrPokirby

How come you already changed your pic? Someone report your old one or something?

Stay positive! +

Jmaster49

@MrPokirby
No my old one didn't get reported. I just thought Peach in a catsuit was more sexy than cute. So I chose this. Now I ask you do the 3 Princesses in my avatar look cute?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

LyIa

That's adorable! :3 Rosalina FTW.

all men are kings 👑

Jmaster49

What long hair.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

MrPokirby

What kind of magic can you do with that wand? Do you focus mainly on one specific type of magic like a white/black mage, do you focus on multiple types of magic like fire, lightning and ice or do you use it for random obscure magic that doesn't help in battle whatsoever?
(Edit) Apparently, Luigi specializes in the magic of Ninja-ing.
@Jmaster49 You're assumption of your old pic was correct, as correct as an opinion can be anyways, and I have to agree, your new picture is certainly cuter... I feel weird calling things cute for some reason. Not sure why.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic