Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 27,241 to 27,260 of 48,358

DreamyViridi

You can do it, Luigi. I'll hold your hand if you want...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

why are you dressed as Pikachu, Pikachu?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

Man, that avatar looks cool with its grey tones and dynamic backgrounds!

@Miss_Dark Aww. Pikachu looks positively adorable when it... cosplays as itself?

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Metroidlink

Pickachu looks happy to have found his best friend Kirby

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Mickey

Samus' Power Suit is lookin' pretty trippy with all those colors. Weird, she isn't from the 60's...

The Mousekeloggery

Snagrio

How are you standing upright if your head is so much bigger then the rest of your body?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mickey

Luigi's cautiously checking to see if its safe here. I'm sure all he needs is one good look at some of the cute avatars on display here (courtesy of the NL Cutest Avatar Competition of 2014) to know that there's nothing to be afraid of here.

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Minnie's face when Donald's speaking

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Mickey Must be because I look like Jontron.......also Minnie stole the flowers from Jon's/Wolverine's room.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HeroOfCybertron

Be careful or your face will stick like that or something.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

SheldonRandoms

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Be careful or your face will stick like that or something.

(Also, where's Chase McCain in that movie?)

Snagrio

Jontron having a seizure.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

Eating Pikmin.

#Dealwithit

Jmaster49

You look like you stayed up all night.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic