Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 27,221 to 27,240 of 48,357

GuSolarFlare

it's Mickey and Minnie! they're a great couple!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

I'm afraid you're gonna have to go back to the old avatar soon, Bro. I'm not gonna name names, but Fluttershy's look is making some users feel very insecure.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Mickey wrote:

I'm afraid you're gonna have to go back to the old avatar soon, Bro. I'm not gonna name names, but Fluttershy's look is making some users feel very insecure.

Hahaha oh is it?
...they'd better suck it up 'cause this one's gonna be here awhile!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

keep staring as much as you want you won't take any info from me!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

MrPokirby

Actually, what we want is LESS information out of you because you just won't SHUT UP, ELMO!!! (Again, Pcull44444 reference)
Also, I had an idea. from now until an undecided date, we should have anyone who wants to participate in a contest to make the cutest/most adorable profile picture, and at the end, we'll all vote on who we think should win, but we won't be allowed to vote for ourselves. Who's with me on this? @GuSilverFlame? @Gioku? @DreamyViridi? @Kawaii_Neko? @Mickey? @WingedSnagret? Come on, SOMEBODY help me make this a thing!!!

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Someone looks like they're up to no good!
@MrPokirby - That sounds good. It might be worth making a new thread for that but I'm not too sure...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MrPokirby

Ah! King Mickey! And Queen Minnie! (Bows) It's been far too long. I've had something I've been wanting to ask of you. Why is it that whenever I start a new journey, all of my keyblades, including my extremely over-powered Ultima-weapon somehow magically disappear?

Gioku wrote:

@MrPokirby you mean something like the Christmas Avatar Competition?

@Gioku ... The who, what now?
@Everyone Okay, so... what's the deadline gonna be? For some reason, the first thing to come to mind was Valentine's Day. Not sure why.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok my list of games to play again only gets bigger.
LM:DM added!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Mickey

EDIT: Noir Gustavo. Cool.

Most people see stars, but @MrPokirby sees symbols!

@MrPokirby I think Valentine's Day sounds alright. Are you gonna make the thread? I'd be okay with making it if you (or anybody else for that matter) aren't feeling up to it.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

sugarpixel

@Mickey & @MrPokirby I can make the thread if you don't mind; mostly 'cause I like the avatar I've got at the moment and probably wouldn't participate in it, so I could just direct it if you want.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

Blue hair is cute and so is Konata.

@Gioku Fluttershy is totes adorbs!

@Kawaii_Neko To make up for Gioku rudely ignoring your avatar: Green eyes are cute and Konata has green eyes so she is cute!

@Gioku I don't mind at all! Go right on ahead!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Poor Shy Guy's trying to converse with Fluttershy, but she seems preoccupied wth looking at whoever's looking at her.

Don't worry, Shy Guy! I'm rooting for you!

The Mousekeloggery

DreamyViridi

Well, aren't you pretty?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic