Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 27,181 to 27,200 of 48,358

Jmaster49

What are you looking at?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Mickey

Dig how Luigi's lookin' all shady and mysterious...

Jmaster49 wrote:

What are you looking at?

Minnie: Why, I'm looking at Fluttershy and Shy Guy, silly! ^_^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

I know a guy who looks a lot like you...

JonTron, Josh Peck or Adam Richman?

Also, WAAAAAAAA*luigi*

Minnie Mouse, since when where you a ninja, get back to whatever you are doing, because Goofy.........you know.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzy!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

DawnOverALilly

I had been in a dark mansion a few times. Mostly because it was owned by a vampire and there where only fairies, a human, two Youkai, and a devil but it was a dark mansion none the less.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I mean I actually know a guy in real life who bears quite a bit of resemblance to you.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I mean I actually know a guy in real life who bears quite a bit of resemblance to you.

You mean one of my clones, you see i'm trying tooooo take over the world and.............well nothing.

And also just cause, ShyGuy"My body is ready for My Little Pony!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

You're playing one of my video games.

Jmaster49

Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

My Shiny teeth are awesome, like the stars in space.

sugarpixel

Something was very upsetting or scary...

Ninja'd... same comment still applies, though.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

My favorite just so happens to be Fluttershy (You would think Derpy)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic