Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 27,101 to 27,120 of 48,358

Mickey

The background is really cool! It looks like there's an explosion behind the skull!

@Jmaster49 You've caused me a lot of disappointment, so I guess that means you're sorry. I also hope you understand that I was angry not just because you dissed Minnie, but because you just couldn't wait for a different avatar to comment on and posted that soulless, disinterested comment. If the avatar of the person above you isn't very interesting to you, wait for somebody else to comment instead of forcing yourself to comment on that other avatar. Keep that in mind next time, please.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jmaster49

Konata. :3

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

HeroOfCybertron

Green eyed Blue haired anime girl.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

DreamyViridi

Awesome-looking, if not a bit creepy.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jmaster49

Viridi. :3

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Captain_Toad

yep you're dragonfly224 and gohan is riding a baby dragon. how cute

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

I made that in Mario Paint.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I made that in Mario Paint.

Actually, you made that in Luigi Paint, get your facts correct and not wrong about being right.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

Krabby Patties!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

Call of Duty should go back to the civil war..........or better yet, cavemen wars.

Captain_Toad

Fred is on Attack on Titan?!? Why must you spoil this to me!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jmaster49

Where are you going?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

Where is Call of duty going?..............cavemen war, totally yeah and maybe yes oneday.

Mickey

Hey, it's Konata from the intro! Cool.

@Kawaii_Neko Pretty sure that's not 100% legal, so I suggest you edit that link out of your post before you get in trouble with the mods.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jmaster49

Giant green eyes are so cute. :3

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

What are you so happy about?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Snagrio

I'm guess life isn't welcome where you're from.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic