Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 27,021 to 27,040 of 48,358

MrPokirby

@Jmaster49 1: The skull in your picture still creeps me out. 2: That was even the same reason why I thought of saying it! 3: Well, Walfas and Create.swf (The program I used to create the center character, A.K.A. me) are kind of known for it's adorable character creator system whatever. That, and Touhou videos. LOTS of Touhou videos.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

MrPokirby

Why are there so many people on this forum with creepy looking pictures? (Also, not orbs, they're called Deity Cores and I talked about them a lot in my previous posts on this same forum)

Stay positive! +

GuSolarFlare

so the cores have their own cores or they're the cores themselves in the core of something else?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

it's all right! the man in green always escapes from trouble!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MrPokirby

SHUT UP ELMO!!! (Pcull44444 reference FTW)
Also, only one of the cores, the Power Core, is alive, sentient and in general, it's own being. The others are not sentient or even alive and reside within 6 gods, one core for each, hence the name "DEITY Cores". How they act... think of them sort of like the Ideas from the NiGHTS games, except there's no two of the same core.

Edited on by MrPokirby

Stay positive! +

Jmaster49

That avatar is most reactions to getting quickscoped in MW3.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

rayword45

See if I knew what Mac V Sog meant

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

MrPokirby

You sir have surpassed the levels of those four artist dudes that the ninja turtles were named after. May your artistic skill forever live on in the hearts of all inspiring artists to come.

Stay positive! +

Snagrio

Aw, how cute. It'd be so tragic if some sort of burrowing creature suddenly burst out from the sand and ate them...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

JoyBoy

"Charge!" ... Chomp chomp.... crap.. should have brought yellow pikmin!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

DreamyViridi

Wonder what she's thinking about...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jmaster49

Sooooooo cute!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

DreamyViridi

If one looks closely at that picture, you can see Dedede's sweat drop and even they look very clear and defined. Nice attention to detail there.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic