Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 26,981 to 27,000 of 48,358

Jmaster49

Why are you shouting?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

SheldonRandoms

Why are you all green?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Why are you..........OH MY GOODNESS, SQUIDWARD!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Falchion

I'm squidward, I'm squidward, I'm squidward, squidward, squidward! And squidward is gorgeous!

Falchion

SheldonRandoms

How are you going to fight without a background?

Rockmirth

I got timotei in my eyes, and it burns!

Rockmirth

SheldonRandoms

A Fred Rechid anime would be waaaayyyyy better.
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

Blue is....................the hair color of which she's got on her head, WAS THIS COMMENT APART OF MY DESTINY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rockmirth

OMG that blink in the end is so annoying.

Rockmirth

SheldonRandoms

OMG, she's looking at nothing, when she could be staring at the abyss of the white background............wait a second, WHITE BACKGROUND!?!?!?!?!?!?!

MrPokirby

I can just imagine someone opening up Patrick Star's head and pulling out that gif.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Can't help but wonder what those seven symbols represent.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jmaster49

That's so adorable.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

J-Manix98

Looks kinda like the Hyrule Historia cover... But more deadly.

"Oh, Gimme that fun-ky milk!"

3DS FC: 1349 - 7754 - 5401

3DS Friend Code: 1349-7754-5401

SheldonRandoms

OdnetninAges wrote:

Those eyes...

Captain_Toad

Thus begins yet another 12 month wait for dat special time of the year, though for these guys....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MrPokirby

What's the point of having a flashlight thing with you if you're searching for green stars in the daytime?
@DreamyViridi Very top - Positive. Top left - Negative. Top right - Opposite. Left - Light. Right - Dark. Bottom left - Power. Bottom right - Nightmare.

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic