Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 26,961 to 26,980 of 48,357

UnknownNico

U mad?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

GuSolarFlare

what a Kawaii girl.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

Lucky star is the anime that she's from, I would know since I watch Lucky Star 3784394507349563594543934 TIMES A DAY!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Rocko52

Why Spongebob?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SheldonRandoms

Despite smoking that cigar, he's got white teeth.........actually, everyone has white teeth these days in not real life land.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Wheeler

Someone forgot to save on an important dating sim game.

Wheeler

Jmaster49

You look unimportant.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

MrPokirby

And you look like an inanimate object, but you don't hear me going around saying rude things like calling someone "unimportant", now do you?

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Rocko52

Well...you're surrounded by several floating icons...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SheldonRandoms

Blue sky is in the background forever and 4evr.

MrPokirby

... How do you comment on something like that?! I mean you've got SpongeBob running, fish with Santa hats, shaking toasters and hunk Squidward. What could possibly be said about you?!
@Rocko52 Um, those are the 7 Deity Cores for your information, thank you very much!

Stay positive! +

Jmaster49

Is that person gonna go super?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

MrPokirby

Please. Even possessing just ONE of the Deity Cores would be enough to outmatch anything, much less a Super Saiyan. Oh, and to make this relevant to the topic, uh... You're green. There.

Stay positive! +

OdnetninAges

7 Chaos Emeralds...
7 Dragon Balls...

...And now 7 Deity Cores...

I'm sensing a pattern here... Only difference is just
ONE Deity Core can outmatch the others, apparently... Oh my...

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Captain_Toad

....What? ...Is there something on my face?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Slayer

Toad is coming! Everyone take cover!

I have nothing really to say about myself.

MrPokirby

Super Sonic with a giant sword is telling us to hide... anybody else see something odd about that?
@OdnetninAges Actually, the fact that there are 7 in total was by complete chance. At first there was only 4, but things just kept happening. Also, unlike the chaos emeralds and dragon balls, the Deity Cores aren't actually physical objects. The best I can describe them is "an attachment of the soul in the form of a sphere of pure energy of a certain type". Also, anyone who possesses a Deity Core can only be affected by another with a Deity Core.

Stay positive! +

Jmaster49

Let's not forget the 7 Crystal Stars from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

DreamyViridi

I do like how the skull looks in that pic.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic