Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 26,761 to 26,780 of 48,358

Jmaster49

@Kawaii_Neko
Your singing is like chocolate for the ears.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

SheldonRandoms

I must be the first one to comment on dah corn dog #IEATEDIT

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

Rev up those fryes (x over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand)!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Rocko52

You pose zero threat to me Konata Izumi, however...if you'd like me to completely wipe your nation from the face of the earth, Baroque Works would be happy to abridge.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I mention the butterfly #Whoopthereitis

SheldonRandoms

Ketchup #Ijustwonthisthread

Rocko52

Kawaii will not save you!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Jmaster49

I would want to meet a girl like Konata IRL.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Azaris

I have no idea what that is lol.

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSmwwP6Ivg7U_O7u7-d7-eQ

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1701-2271 | Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Jirachi's 3D model. Looks nice.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Bigglestheman

RPG_KING wrote:

I have no idea what that is lol.

MAC V SOG

Military Assistance Command, Vietnam Studies and Observations Group

Highly Classified unit during the Vietnam war.

Untitled

Bigglestheman

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8518-8346

Jani-Koblaney

Some green elf guy who wears a skirt..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

LyIa

Looks a lot like Captain Falcon.

all men are kings 👑

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic