Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 26,741 to 26,760 of 48,357

Captain_Toad

Hey Uncle Scar, what's with the scar?
Ninja'd edit: Heh, heh Same clothes but different color......... and season.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jmaster49

I'm sending a blue shell your way Captain.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Drawdler

Assistance commando... & observation... Dangit that's too small to read >:/

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Rocko52

A cute persona character....what is this?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Jmaster49

You don't scare me.
BTW this is my avatar enlarged.
Untitled

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

What are you talking about/implying?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Rocko52

Not intimidating at all when I have thousands at a hand's motion, when I have ten elite agents who could easily take a bunch of ordinary humans, and myself, whom could kill all of you in seconds.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Jmaster49

@Kawaii_Neko
What do you mean that I'm "acting tough in front of anime girls"?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

Didn't she battle Guile from Street Fighter, or was that someone else?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

It's not intended to scare people anyway. The MAC-V-SOG used this symbol as their (un)official marking to represent their team in '64.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Didn't she battle Guile from Street Fighter, or was that someone else?

Me, or Persona Q?
Uh, no. We're not Capcom types.

Yes you did, except he was called foreigner.
Untitled
Also.....
Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Kawaii_Neko That can't surprise me, because I already seen it

Also, they used the VS screen from Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Guile wasn't in that game, so they made a I am error there.

Jmaster49

@Kawaii_Neko
No I only have printouts. I've been trying to get my hands on a flag of the MAC-V-SOG.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Rocko52

Konata...you might hold power in the digital realm, but in reality you are but a future-less otaku.

Jmaster49

@Kawaii_Neko
No Konata I'm a 13 boy. Still I do know a lot about the MAC-V-SOG due to playing CoD Black Ops. As well as researching the military team at the library and on the internet.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Rocko52

A COD player huh? Your guns can't even harm me. Not to mention my immense powers, as wells as the aforementioned 10 elite agents, several more great agents, and thousands of militia. Baroque Works could easily take your company.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic