Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 26,681 to 26,700 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

It's part of a flag, I knew it!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I'm just a Shyguy, and now I live in the backpack of Fluttershy.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I'm just a Shyguy, and now I live in the backpack of Fluttershy.

in fact, I'm getting a "real" Shy Guy in the mail in a few days, and you guys are gonna see pictures of it!
...and then I only need a Fluttershy...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Maybe one day, you can take a picture, but inside the picture, it'll be sorta like your avatar.

SheldonRandoms

Dolls for little girls are scary, that's why they love them. I mean, they have baby dolls that can actually pee and poop, what's up with that?

Also background is so transparent, and that's swell!

Captain_Toad

Ya pointing at me?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

UnknownNico

Where are your pupils?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

Jmaster49

Blue hair + giant green eyes + that face?
Cuteness level: OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

UnknownNico

Is that a band symbol?
@Kawaii_Neko Well, when you're a giant eyeball, you kinda have an excuse to have pupils. Plus, a pupiless Unown would be more creepy than cute.

Edited on by UnknownNico

Jmaster49

It is a symbol of the Military Assistance Command Vietnam Studies and Observation Group. Which was a base for the USMC during the Cold War and Korean War.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

UnknownNico

@Jmaster49 Wow, impressive!
Now, back to commenting on your avatar. It looks very... macho.

Jmaster49

@Kawaii_Neko
Don't worry your cute little head about joining. The MAC-V-SOG was formally disbanded and was replaced by the Strategic Technical Directorate Assistance Team 158 on 1 May 1972.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

LyIa

You have the knowledge to back it up! Impressive!

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

Hey, Rosie. Boy, you're tall!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

UnknownNico

Your pupils ... No, not you too!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic