Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 25,781 to 25,800 of 48,357

StarBoy91

... Is that a creature on your hat?

To each their own

StarBoy91

Huh, well from the way that is was designed and shaped (not to mention the position where the lighting occurred) I could've sworn that it was a creature
Smiling

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

mariobro4 wrote:

"Aren't you scared?"
"If you have no time to worry, then run. Right?"
If you get this reference, you win!

Untitled
I win.

The background is nice.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

StarBoy91

Count Chocula, the only vampiric cereal mascot of all time

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

Ristar is also in space.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

StarBoy91

Why Ristar, what a very long nose you've got!

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

Better to sniff out the Count Chocula cereal, which you aren't eating, while sitting on something purple.............hey, is that one purple, PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!

StarBoy91

What a great costume Ristar's wearing!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

My eyes are also blue (with some green and brown thrown in there)

Captain_Toad

"Bwa! A fairy! Now my wish will come true!"

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

It was his shirt Mr.Krabs, HE WAS NUMBER 1.

GamecubeMan

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Better to sniff out the Count Chocula cereal, which you aren't eating, while sitting on something purple.............hey, is that one purple, PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!

:Giggles at reference:
Nice nose.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

GamerZack87

Creepy.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

What a magical avatar.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Captain_Toad

Your people looks like something I would see in a dress em up game.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

StarBoy91

What a cute triangular nose you've got

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic