Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 25,421 to 25,440 of 48,358

GamerZack87

You know what's amazing? Your obi!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

SheldonRandoms

Zed's got ears................and Ristar doesn't have ears, how do ear less things hear something!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

I liked him better when he was eating pancakes.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

Is the white background with the black ball inverted colored, or is the black background with the white ball inverted colored?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GamerZack87

Yue! NOOOOOOOO!!

EDIT: Ha! Ninja star! It's a pun! XD

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

SheldonRandoms

I bet Zed has a ninja star............or not.

GamerZack87

Zed's not proficient with shurikens (that's more Bryn's area of expertise), but he knows how to cast magic missile, a spell which never misses...and Zed's so proficient that he never misses slightly better than many other mages and/or wizards.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

DreamyViridi

Is that a coat or a cape you're wearing?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GamerZack87

The scourge of humanity. O.O

@DreamyViridi: It's a cape.

CHINK

Captain_Toad

Your gloves and shoes are the same color purple...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

Hey Tails, next time you and Sonic go into space, why don't you say hello to the flagman.

Captain_Toad

AUGH! It's too....girly...and...smiley.and....and......PINK!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GamerZack87

Wait a minute...if Super Sonic is yellow, and yellow is inverted blue...does that mean Super Tails would be blue?

@mariobro4: Zed's boots and gauntlets are supposed to be a dark shade of blue; in fact, his entire outfit is differing shades of blue and cyan. He may have a wardrobe change in season two, however.

CHINK

Kyloctopus

I thought you left.
Either way, I'm glad to see you here, with your red-head avatar.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

GamerZack87

Aw, wook at the cute wittwe kitty-cat...with a moustache...and gween fuw...uh...

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic