Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 24,361 to 24,380 of 48,357

3DSAllDay

Geno Whirl did 9999 Damage!!!

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

SheldonRandoms

When is Ristar gonna make his appearance on the 3DS? (Ristar's not in the 3DS version of Sonic racing transformed)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Didn't you blow up Japan Geno?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

fourth times the charm then (I hope)

3DSAllDay

I agree that Ristar should be on 3DS but chances of that happening are the same as Banjo Kazooie on the WiiU/3DS.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

SheldonRandoms

Game Gear games on 3DS virtual console, there was a Game Gear version of Ristar, so maybe...................that's all that's going to happen.

BadKitty

Your pancakes lack bacon. Leave my sight at once! >:[

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Your head lacks bacon, leave to the sight over there........no there............NO THERE!

SheldonRandoms

Geno's making stars..........IN A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND!!!!!

BadKitty

You dare mock me! Do you foget what power I possess!?
I can take you out of ToM. >:3
Now I know you're gonna share that food right? u_u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

BadKitty wrote:

You dare mock me! Do you foget what power I possess!?
I can take you out of ToM. >:3
Now I know you're gonna share that food right? u_u

Untitled

I wonder if somebody made a real Geno puppet.

GamerZack87

Mmm...flapcakes...

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

PanicPuppet

Ristar, you're less relevant than Alex Kidd to Sega at this point. You aren't even playable in the All-Stars games; only the flagman in Transformed.

How does thst make you fe-- oh you're still eating pancakes.

PanicPuppet

GamerZack87

Meesa ninjad my favourite Gungan!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Jaz007

Nice hair you've got there.

Jaz007

GamerZack87

GamerZack7 wrote:

Nice jacket you've got there.