Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 24,201 to 24,220 of 48,357

Wheeler

THIS HAND OF MINE IS TWITCHING CRAZY! IT'S LOUD ROAR TELLS ME THAT I'M THE HEROES OF HEROES THAT I WILL DEFEAT EVIL ITSELF! GO! TWITCHING OF JUSTICE!

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

GamerZack87

That looks like the guy who just saved Lissa in Fire Emblem Awakening (I just started playing it for the first time and it is brilliant)!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

"It's true! I really have turned into a Mudkip!"

CHINK

3DSAllDay

Cool! My favorite starter in pokemon 3rd gen!

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

SheldonRandoms

You now have a brother who only plays 3DS games.........in 2D..........and looks like a tablet sorta.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

3DSAllDay

@SheldonRandoms Yea I know....he's trying really hard but just give him a chance ;D

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

goldenlander

what an awesome handheld. unlike vita, which is rather boring.

goldenlander

SheldonRandoms

Did a PS3 just call a Vita boring?

@3DSAllDay I'm not hating on the 2DS, it's good for those who don't care for 3D, or are too young too see it, plus it's expanding the 3DS family

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

ogo79

@goldenlander
i dunno about your avatar however i like your name. its close to golden corral. yer cool with me

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

goldenlander

Look like not so well-known retro game.

@ogo79 Where do you live? Isn't it obviously a PS3? A white one.

goldenlander

GamerZack87

Your avatar makes me yearn for a white Wii U Premium even more!

CHINK

GamerZack87

Guy Incognito, Homer Simpson's third doppelgänger.

CHINK

DreamyViridi

Geno looks different...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic