Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 23,381 to 23,400 of 48,358

Obito_Sigma

Looks like an anime stole Ness's identity.

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

luigi needs excercise! leave the spotlights mario!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GamerZack87

Trippy.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GuSolarFlare

you're using a cape?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

LzWinky

You're taking up too much space!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GamerZack87

Balloon Luigi, a nonexistent form of Luigi from the equally-nonexistent Super Luigi 64 DS.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GuSolarFlare

cool pet that one by your side!

my Backloggery

Obito_Sigma

Hipster for life, mun! By the way, could someone besides old Abraham Benluigi comment me?

Super Smash Bros Mains:

Captain_Toad

Ok.
Nooooooooo. (Nooooooooooo!)

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jaz007

Does your mouth hurt from smiling for so long?

Jaz007

Obito_Sigma

Mr. LeCool, I believe that his smile makes the birds shine.

Super Smash Bros Mains:

GuSolarFlare

it must hurt to to kneel like this

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Big-Luigi wrote:

Nice job on making that if you did.

thanks I was thinking of making a luigi themed one but decided to stick with zelda for now!
and man you sure have a really big list of luigi avatars(and some mario ones too) you've been changing quite often.

my Backloggery

Obito_Sigma

I like it, Gustavo. By the way, I'm the exact opposite of a loser. My avatar is Esteban Toleto. I was bored so I decided to watch the Golf channel at a hotel, and I saw this guy earlier in May win a Golf Tournament. Everybody else was either American or British, and I think that there was a Swedish guy, probably. However, Toleto was the only Mexican there and he showed everybody else. He overreacted and went ape-crap in front of the television. I should watch Golf more often.

Super Smash Bros Mains:

LzWinky

Rage quitter!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GuSolarFlare

@LzQuacker your avatar looks great and strong! did you make it yourself?

Obito_Tennyson wrote:

I like it, Gustavo. By the way, I'm the exact opposite of a loser. My avatar is Esteban Toleto. I was bored so I decided to watch the Golf channel at a hotel, and I saw this guy earlier in May win a Golf Tournament. Everybody else was either American or British, and I think that there was a Swedish guy, probably. However, Toleto was the only Mexican there and he showed everybody else. He overreacted and went ape-crap in front of the television. I should watch Golf more often.

@Obito_Tennyson well it DOES look like your avatar is a guy that's kneeling after achieving something big. but sometimes it's hard to tell the difference by just looking!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic