Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 22,641 to 22,660 of 48,357

Rocko52

@Bulby
Me too! Blushes

@
Cute squishy puffball of blue.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

FireMario887

"Soul Eater? That doesn't sound too good..."

FireMario887

Rocko52

He's my partner, I'm his meister.

And you are a hedgehog.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

FireMario887

"Hedgehogs are slow and boring in your world..."

"Wait, the Soul Eater is a good guy?"

FireMario887

Rocko52

Hedgehogs are't boring, they're adorable.

Of course Soul's a good guy! We collect souls, he eats them.

FireMario887

"You may think your job is good, but it is rather messed up. Taking souls to feed to your pal, no good."

FireMario887

Rocko52

We defend humanity, what're you talking about?

Rocko52

We defend humanity, what're you talking about?

FireMario887

"Oh what? Could have said something about humanity before you got me steamed.... Then who's souls does your buddy eat, bad humans?"

FireMario887

Rocko52

Exactly! 99 to be precise, after that we need the soul of a witch, and he'll become a Death Weapon, that is, a weapon for Lord Death, the Grim Reaper.

FireMario887

"Oh... Well actually, that still doesn't sound too cool. Too bad I am unable to kick your butt..."

FireMario887

Rocko52

Why would you want to? Even if you tried I'd take your soul, but we're defending humanity.

FireMario887

"Like the woman in armor said, not my concern. Though taking souls still sounds cold unless your bad guys have powers too?*

FireMario887

FireMario887

"Thanks, angel! Whoa wait, an actual angel? Cool!"

"Wassup Mario! Is this Luigi? Wow, he's quite an dreamer!"

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Rocko52

Then what is your concern Sonic? You can just stand by and watch terrible people get away with terrible things because it's not "your concern"? How heartless are you?

FireMario887

"Hey, listen pal! I can't reach your dimension, it would be my concern if I was there to make your soul eater vomit out all those souls!"

FireMario887

Rocko52

"Why would you do that? Do you want to have Keishen's roaming the Earth, eating the innocent's souls, spreading fear, death, and destruction?"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic