Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 22,541 to 22,560 of 47,941

GuardianKing

We have food, but I'm just "technically" immune to hunger. _Still, breakfast once in a while wouldn't hurt...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Rafx

Food! I love Food! If you dont get hungry can I have your food?

3DS FC: 3755-0786-2046

Rafx

Wow! I must be really hungry. Wanna share some of that cake?

Rafx

Oh yea! gets punched in the face Forgot about him.

rayword45

Nobody's angel but you're in the spotlight.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

CoreyCannabis

Where did you get that pic of me?

Wii U Nintendo Network ID: FlyingKickPunch
3DS friend code: 1633 4200 3583

Rafx

Ooooooo...... A unicorn. gets punched in the face once more

Captain_Toad

Poyo! [Who is goku fighting?]

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Varia01

You want to know more? Sure; I lead a superhero team with the name of Earth's Protectors. Even though nanotechnology is a high variation of technology on Earth, I still cannot beat the toughest of the rouge superheroes or super villains. It would be off topic if I explain about the team, but I'll just say that my team is similar to the Justice League or the Avengers.

Angel DNA is oddly similar to human DNA...

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

GuardianKing

Angel DNA is based on whatever we were during our lives (unless one is born as an angel, which is entirely possible). Since elves are the closest in DNA to humans, and because your technology does not distinguish between the varying humanoid races (nymphs, dwarves, orcs, etc.), it's probably why you may think our DNA's are so similar.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

CoreyCannabis

Make me a food cake of food. Cake!

Wii U Nintendo Network ID: FlyingKickPunch
3DS friend code: 1633 4200 3583

Varia01

Oooh, nifty! The science of revival is certainly interesting...

When human DNA absorbs any material related to physics (Fictional) the effects are different for each human since each DNA is unique. Though most DNA is related to previous humans, so if that previous DNA has superhuman powers in it, then the new born human has those powers too. When a man and woman marry, they are now akin and possible superhuman powers automatically agree so that the child/children will have a portion of both powers. If another new superpower is given to the DNA and that DNA already has powers then it depends wether or not if the powers can mix. If not, then death is likely. If the powers do mix, the original power will go through a metamorphosis. If there is a new power added to DNA without any powers then the result will vary based on DNA. Some powers may revitatize a dead superhuman. Your science is interesting... Activates X-Ray Vision Wow, incredible, your body's science does seem like a revived corpse.

EDIT: Hylian anatomy can take in different types of physics and works differently, though I'm not gonna make this post HUGE by explaining.

Edited on by Varia01

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic