Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 22,341 to 22,360 of 48,358

FireMario887

The teddy bear is stirring up memories of my tragic past....

@Nobodys_Angel: The phazon-pure planet of Phaaze. That's where Dark Samus awaits....

FireMario887

Rocko52

Weak blob of musterd.

@Mickey
The "poyos" of mariobro4 were repetitive, but no one called him out. Also, what defines a comment as being meaningful, when you have people spouting nonsense as their response?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Mickey

I like the colors you used in this picture.

@Nobodys_Angel Once again, I love the design of Melody.

@Rocko52 It's really sad that whenever I tell you to stop doing something you just respond with "But everybody else is doing it!"

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuardianKing

Musterd wrote:

The fabric grows with you? So you're basically wearing a big flesh-dress?

No, not like that! Her dress didn't grow with her from the 8-16 year old gap; I meant in more of the short term, like within 3 years the top half's (her apron and belt actually separates bottom and top halves) elastic properties make it easier to fit. She still needs to adjust it manually though.

Mickey wrote:

Once again, I love the design of Melody.

Thanks! She actually came out a whole lot better than I thought, considering I literally made her entire everything up on the spot. she still looks too old to be 16 though... Hush, not like that!

Are you swimming in oil, little one?

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Crazybrain1
Just wondering, how do you make them into links? I can't seem to figure it out.

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

SheldonRandoms

That blue bow-tie is swell.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic