Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 22,221 to 22,240 of 48,357

FireMario887

Ok your not a species, but what you do for a living is insane. You should go after power! Use your own power to take over all! You are weaker than your family, they are probably making fun of you and trying to rat you out! Betray them. Find ultimate power and take over! That shouldn't be hard for an angel.

EDIT: I could mind control the two of you. I could used the winged fish as a powerful predator, but I will take the blue ball-shaped alien's powers. I'll even take the celebrating human's brother's powers too!

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

FireMario887

YOU DO NOT LISTEN FOOL! I WAS MOTHER BRAIN!!! NOT SAMUS!!! I TOOK ONE OF SAMUS'S SUITS AND PUT MY LIFE FORCE WITHIN THEM!!!! YOU ARE NOT ONLY PHYSICALLY WEAK, BUT YOU ARE ALSO MENTALLLY WEAK!!!!

FireMario887

FireMario887

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!!! YOU DID DID NOT BREAK MY SUIT, ANGEL!!!! THAT DIDN'T EVEN TICKLE!!!!! HHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAA!!!!!! Phazon energy gushes from arm canon

DO YOU EXPECT ME TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH A STUPID HUMAN TOY?1? ALL OF YOU, QUIT TRYING ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

FireMario887

FireMario887

Do you ever go away.... Your yellow is annoying, shine BLUE!

@Big-Luigi: YOU EXPECT ME TO LISTEN TO YOU?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE THAT ODD HUMAN WHO'S CLUMSY AND IS SURPRISINGLY GETTING HIS YEAR CELEBRATED!!! I WILL NEVER GET ALONG WITH YOU WEAKLINGS! YOU ARE WEAK AND YOU'RE INTENTIONS ARE FOLLY!

FireMario887

FireMario887

UGH, KEEP YOUR BIG SELF AWAY!

NO, FOOLISH ANGEL, I WON'T STOP!

FireMario887

Mickey

Luigi has always been an essential part of every good Mario game. Why, I can't think of a single good Mario game that doesn't include Luigi (the obvious exception being Mario 64.)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain_Toad

Poyo. Poyo..... poyo? (and Sunshine and umm.. i got nothing.) Poyo. Poyo. (That bear feels so soft and looks so cuddly.)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

I could never make an avatar like that.

PS: I intentionally left out Super Mario Sunshine for personal reasons.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic