Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 22,201 to 22,220 of 48,358

Captain_Toad

Poyo. Poyo? (Angels protesting facial hair. The afterlife isn't going to be fun..)
Ninja'd Edit: Poyo? (Do gods dream?)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

Hey Weegee.

(@varia01
I enjoyed it, but I felt like it had several flaws, some large, some not. It wasn't on the same caliber as The Dark Knight Trilogy)

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

FireMario887

"CACKLING HARDER THAN EVER You call yourself, strong?!? CONITINOUS CACKLING I could just zap you with my phazon-charged finger and you'll fall! What do you got?!? A SWORD?!? CACKLING"

@Rocko52: Yeah it did have its flaws, but some of my favorite things was learning about the Kryptonians. I did partially hate the actor of Superman.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Rocko52

(Then why do you call it the Greatest Movie of all time?)
Tools don't determine strength. You aren't even on my level, you have no spiritual energy.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

FireMario887

(Actually, for me, it had very little flaws. Maybe even one, the partially bad actor of Superman, not blaming the actor, just blaming the creators of the movie)

Fine. You are not of my concern anyway.

FireMario887

Rocko52

(Eh, the pacing was odd, among other things.)
I will be your concern, because I still haven't killed you.

FireMario887

You are the most ignorant creature ever. I am not the Samus your after. I am different, I'm a clone, I'm Mother Brain within one of Samus's suit. I swear, why do humans always where clothing in battle....? That is just insane... (The pacing! I didn't think about that, your right, it was a bit strange. Marvel's Avengers May actually be my favorite, I dunno though. I'll watch Man of Steel again when it comes to Blu-Ray and DVD to be sure.)

FireMario887

Rocko52

You just don't get it.

Snagrio

You and evil Samus keep on fighting. After you're both dead my kind will continue to florish.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Ketchupcat

I wonder why flying fish have sort of dwindled in popularity recently. When I was little I heard about them everywhere, now they're just kind of... there. Why are people no longer content with fish with wings?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Rocko52

Angels die easily.

FireMario887

Angels' logic is flawed. They're entire kind is flawed due to the species weakness.

FireMario887

Snagrio

Hello fellow winged being.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Captain_Toad

Poyo! (Ya think you can make me some angel cake?)
Poyo. (I guess this fish'll have to do!)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic