Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 21,841 to 21,860 of 48,357

DreamyViridi

"Pfft! Please. You're no threat. You used powerful magic to have the moon slowly descend. Donkey Kong punched it and it fell like the huge rock it is! Go home, Majora. You're not intimidating anymore!"

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

FireMario887

Skull Kid, please stop your villainy. All of this power is too much for you, it could kill you. You will never get what you want with this power! Stop or I will have no choice but to try. Gets power bomb ready, just in case

FireMario887

Rocko52

None of you scare me in the slightest. I'd take you all on at once, but I'd rather fight the strongest of the bunch/

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Captain_Toad

Poyo Poyo? (A guy that isn't afraid of anything even death? Either that's just awesome or just plain foolish....)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

randomlypikachu

why are link and linebeck dressed as characters from professor Layton?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

FireMario887

Hello, Melody (I don't have much to say, but that doesn't mean I want you to change your avatar).

FireMario887

FireMario887

I really like the suit design; I too can't see why people like Zero Suit better (Does beauty really trump design? Not the way I see it; I see the opposite).

It's great to see that your giving Link (the kid) a chance. They really do have a chance.

FireMario887

Captain_Toad

Poyo! o? (Hey it's Professor Lay---- Never mind.)
Ninja'd Edit: Poyo. Po? Poyo? (Jeez that suit looks bulky and unconformable. How do you move like that?)

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

...poyo, poyo? Am I doing that right?

......Poyo. Poyo. (....Wow, if that was another Kirby just now, he/she would be insulted and just swallow you whole.)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

Just how powerful are you?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

FireMario887

Once again, your hunger for competition is wrong.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Competition fool? No I long for fighting, the blood, the pain, the suffering, the death! That's all my mind craves!

FireMario887

That's cold. I cannot allow you to keep your "game" up.

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic