Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 21,201 to 21,220 of 49,078

Rocko52

Not much.. kinda worse.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

Rocko52

Works better.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

Yeah....Viridi...don't tempt me...

Rocko52

What'd you look like, Blue?

Rocko52

Nice

Dr_42o

Emo..

Umm.. What are you supposed to write here.. O.o

Nintendo Network ID: drew42o

Rocko52

.....Ah Mahn.

(I'm second to the right, at the bottom)

GuardianKing

@Rocko52 Again, I work according to my own mythos to explain a lot of why their world is this way. My head is a complicated but fun place to live. :3

Why the sad look?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Rocko52

So...another fictional universe? I thought that you were working on Morpheus.

Rocko52

Why do you want such a highly complicated universe for your first story? Why not start small?

GuardianKing

@Rocko52 It's more than one series, each with different characters and mythos. Besides, if Morpheus' story involves space, why start small?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Rocko52

I dunno, it seems kinda overly ambitious to make your first fiction some grand space operatic sweeping scale narrative epic.

Rocko52

(Blue)
Blond anime guy is...back as well.

Ketchupcat

I hate it when people say green when something is obviously blue/turquoise. Like your avatar. And Squidward.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic