Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,841 to 20,860 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

And now i'm reduced to a flagman. thinking I had a shot, I actually did receive a letter to join the all-stars transformed as a racer, but at the last moment, Sega replaced me with Danica Patrick, thinking that the game will sell better or something. Man, back in 1995, I still remember that day, they were super, man!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Waffles are better...

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Captain_Toad

Ho poyo! (I know this technique in design class! You draw a object that's bigger than the other objects. Proportioning Right? Like that hand!)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

Open your eyes!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

TheHeroOfLegend

Above: My eyes are slightly open

Anyways:

Two words: Ridge Racer

Edited on by TheHeroOfLegend

I tip le fedora to ye

SheldonRandoms

Didn't you battle Guile from Street Fighter in that anime you are from?

Ninja is totally from 2007.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Rocko52

Yum.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SheldonRandoms

She doesn't have any pancakes in the picture.

Ketchupcat

Tell us, Ristar, how do you feel after unknowingly consuming your parents? And your siblings? And your lovely pancake fiance?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Well after the events of me being a flagman.........Bacon!"

Also I made a better loop to the avatar, where Ristar eats the Pancake and gets more somehow.

Betelgroose

Ristar's gonna get fat from eating all those pancakes

Edited on by Betelgroose

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

FireMario887

Who is that? Looks like a comic book character due to the artwork.

FireMario887

DreamyViridi

I think I can guess your fave character in Injustice.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

FireMario887

He's pretty tough.

Superman is like a god too, though he his not. He just has a lot of power.

FireMario887

Betelgroose

Varia01 wrote:

Who is that? Looks like a comic book character due to the artwork.

Destroyman from No More Heroes

Bacon and blueberry jellybean~

FireMario887

Destroy Man? He's a villain! Looks like you must face the wrath of SUPERMAN!

FireMario887

Betelgroose

No, I must face the wrath of Travis Touchdown U_U

DreamyViridi

Whatever that is, it looks really bizarre.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SheldonRandoms

Why do you have to destroy, man?

You have yellow hair, i'm a yellow star, who can't drive a car because I"M A FLAGMAN!!!!!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic