Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,821 to 20,840 of 48,358

Captain_Toad

Poyo!....Poyo! (Why are you guys talking to my stomach?)
Poyo. POYO (Superman don't talk to it. My appetite for bacon could make you unhealthy!)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Ketchupcat

Isn't your stomach its own dimension? What if, when scientist discover interdimensional travel, they go there first? Would you still be hungry?

Edited on by Ketchupcat

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

FireMario887

They're must be a portal within Kirby's stomach that leads to a dimension that is biologically related to Kirby, it's not an infinite dimension, but VERY large. The dimension feeds on the power of those Kirby sucks and pumps that power through Kirby's veins giving him the power.

BACON!!!

FireMario887

Ketchupcat

Why didn't Jor just shoot Zod in the beginning after he shot the two other guys? Would have saved a lot of time and allowed me to go pee without missing anything.

FireMario887

Musterd wrote:

Why didn't Jor just shoot Zod in the beginning after he shot the two other guys? Would have saved a lot of time and allowed me to go pee without missing anything.

LOL (Spoilers) Because Jor-El had been a friend to Zod, I bet he was trying to help Zod.

BLTs are also great meals.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Supaman.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Captain_Toad

....?(Well, it could be my stomach but I don't remember stomachs having eyes...Why do I keep getting a hankering for bacon?)

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

Hey, is he purple, purple is my favorite color, Blue's alright, my (possible, but not really) brother is Blue, in fact, he's traveling to a lost world.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat

I see you're really getting into the aroma there. My dog closes her eyes like that when smelling something good.
Edit: I can literally see the desperate pleas of the helpless pancakes as they are devoured by one of their own!

Edited on by Ketchupcat

FireMario887

Supaman, NOTAMAN (ROFL ROFL ROFL )! So hilarious!

Wait is this blob and bacon underwater?

FireMario887

Rocko52

Who da man? Supaman.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

PanicPuppet

What a cute little... grape-ish thing... complete with bacon?

PanicPuppet

Betelgroose

Hail JarJar! master of the annoying!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

FireMario887

Jar Jar Binks? More like Jar Jar Stinks!

Armored villain who is bein' maniacal.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

S is for Super Batman.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

I guess you are no longer a star, but rather a guy who is crazed by anger by anger due to his loss of popularity eating several pancakes at once. You could upset your already upset stomach. EDIT: Heck, your so crazy, you can't get Superman's name right. I am a SUPERMAN not a Batman with crazy powers. Up on that platform you direct races at on Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed you are probably destroying the course in complete and utter anger until the racers get there. No wonder why each lap is different. You were probably hoping to get a car too... Man you are under so much torture.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Superman is not made out of steel.

FireMario887

His skin is indestructible. You were also indestructible back in your good ol' days.

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic