Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,801 to 20,820 of 48,357

Rocko52

Superman's just a jolly red flying boy scout.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

FireMario887

All right, you may not be a big fan of Superman, but I am. In fact, I think he may be my 2nd favorite DC superhero superhero under Martian Manhunter (Or J'onn J'onzz).

FireMario887

Rocko52

No I'm fine with Superman.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

FireMario887

Hideous genetic mutation? What do you mean, blob?

FireMario887

FireMario887

Great movie, right? It is my favorite of all time.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Bacon Munsta.

Ketchupcat

What's that yellow stuff in the background? Are you in Cheese Land? Maybe you could dip some of my bacon in there. Oh, the cholesterol!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Rocko52

I like Superburgers,

Ketchupcat

Me too. Don't we all?
But why do the Kryptonians pogo around so much? Why can't they just fly? Less distance, same displacement.
Edit: ","? Super Burgers,? WHAT ELSE? TELL US! DON'T TAKE COMMAS FOR GRANTED! THEY WORK HARD TO KEEP THEIR JOBS!

Edited on by Ketchupcat

SheldonRandoms

Bacon goes good with PANCAKES!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat

I thought it was just a stupid theory I made up... but it's true! Ristar is not just a star, but a MAD star! I hope Ripancake wasn't in that stack!

SheldonRandoms

bLUE/pURPLE bACKGROUND yES!!!!!

cAP LOCKS ARE ON, WHOOPS.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Superburgers! Five-stacker meat with lettuce, tomato, bacon, blue cheese, and more stuff... Delicious! (Spoilers, I think) Earth's gravity is weaker than that of Krypton, so since Superman's weight was adjusted to Kryptonian gravity, he's lighter on Earth therefore allowing him to fly. EDIT: Ristar, you've gone crazy with anger over the loss of your popularity!

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic