Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,741 to 20,760 of 48,357

FireMario887

Blue letters? No, those are purple. Your blob is purple too.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Blue Bacon.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

FireMario887

Blue certainly is a popular color, isn't it.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Nice helmet. How many achievements did it take to unlock it?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

FireMario887

The Chozo knew what I had to do, so they gave me this armor for protection. It wasn't any award, is was just the assurance that I live given this armor's power.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Rocko52

You couldn't live without this chozo armor? Rough.

FireMario887

In the the Zero Suit I cannot dodge every deadly blow nor can I accomplish the toughest situations without it. The Chozo knew my suit was a necessity.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Well, do you go after regular bounties as well?

(BTW about Evangelion, with 6 episodes left it's starting to mess with my mind.)

FireMario887

Regular bounties? Like money deals? The type of bounty hunter I am is the one who looks for missions to help. I will get something on my ship's radar, go down on the planet (Or space city, asteroid belt, etc.), and do what the locals need me to do. EDIT: Unless the purpose is sinister.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Rocko52

Suppose there's a wanted criminal in the area with a bounty, do ya go after him for the reward bounty?

FireMario887

No. I would capture him for the locals' safety. I am not a hero for pay.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Isn't that what a bounty hunter is.

(Geeze, marathoned the last 6 episodes of Evangelion and I'm just mind boggled)

Edited on by k8sMum

FireMario887

My actually self: I don't know why Nintendo calls Samus a bounty hunter, she's not going after money your right.

FireMario887

linkfan2

did you get tired from dodging so much in the bottle ship.

linkfan2

Rocko52

Hylian Hero!

FireMario887

No. I have trained and adapted to all the stress I use in my body. The Chozo trained me well.

FireMario887

Rocko52

And now the Chozo are dead?

FireMario887

Yes. They lived on Tallon IV, but a meteor with phazon substances crashed on the planet and killed them. I investigated the phazon problem in between my first adventure and the adventure to destroy the metroids on their homeworld.

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic