Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,421 to 20,440 of 48,358

DreamyViridi

"Too much of it though, and they'd become the opposite of you, y'know?"

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Rocko52

You shouldn't let anger rule you.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Rocko52

Anime man in the light.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SheldonRandoms

She's got a hair clip in her hair or something.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Oh wow, that is quite a threat. I'd assist, but I am needed in space. Ridley, a pteradactle-like alien, is my greatest threat. He leads the Zebsesian army for conquest and power, and I have foiling their plans recently. You seemed really up to the task when they asked foe your assistance, Rei. I had only left the Chozo home world when I was a young adult, so I do not understand the feeling of starting at such a young age. EDIT: Ristar is a star both literally and not literally.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Captain_Toad

Poyo? (Palutena?)

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

FireMario887

You better be careful around Rei and her team; they find angels as threats.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

HomeRistar Runner, see what I did there?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat

I was always under the assumption that Ristar was a pancake until now. I am now enlightened.
I even wrote many angry letters to SEGA about changing his name to Ripancake. That's how much it affected me.
I think I have to go rethink my life now.
Untitled
And I'm putting this gif here because I really like it for some reason and look, there's a star in the background! That's Ristar's cousin Josh. He's a nice guy, but hes unemployed. If you see him on the street, give him a reassuring pat on the back.

Edited on by Ketchupcat

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

rayword45

Nice... The hell is that?

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Captain_Toad

(sigh) Poyo.... (Geez, and i thought my drawing skills were bad.)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Ketchupcat

Untitled
He's wearing long pants, that's what he is, Mr. Doodlefaceman!
And he would ask Kirby where his hat is at, but obviously, it's on his head.

Edited on by Ketchupcat

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

rayword45

RIP TBC

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic