Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,401 to 20,420 of 48,358

Rocko52

Smug?

@Varia01
Rei Ayanami. I pilot EVA 00 to defend humanity from Angels. I am 14.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Ketchupcat

How offensive! I was not born a fiend! And your username and appearance lead one to believe you're an angel. So, you're the same species as this guy?Untitled

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Ketchupcat

Musterd wrote:

How offensive! I was not born a fiend! And your username and appearance lead one to believe you're an angel. So, you're the same species as this guy?
Untitled

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Rocko52

Buddy

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

FireMario887

RRRAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

@Rocko52: You have a great amount of courage for a teenager. I am glad you are not in space like I usually am. I don't know if you heard of it, but I usually work for the Galactic Federation. An organization of high-technology and skilled soldiers. I usually receive calls from them about my part in situations. I also investigate unsolved problems personally. I prefer to work alone, but you, Rei, you have allies. Are with any affiliation with the Japanese (or U.S) government or are you an independent team?

FireMario887

DreamyViridi

Where'd your sister go?
Wonder if any other Wario characters will shown in Smash Bros. 4?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

FireMario887

I remember you now! I overheard my bro playing Kid Icarus and I heard a girl's voice constantly complaining. This must be you.

FireMario887

FireMario887

That seems disappointing to me. I was hoping for a new Smash, like a power bomb explosion.

You seem pretty happy for a ninja.

FireMario887

DreamyViridi

I don't know; you could get a new Final Smash. In Brawl's first trailer, Kirby used the Hammer the same way he did in Melee but it changed (for the better) in Brawl. So who knows?

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Rocko52

Hey Viridi, you're back. Done being so flustered?

@Varia01
I'm affiliated with NERV, an organization that directly serves the UN.

FireMario887

Then you and NERV must be an valuable asset (Sorry if I'm being redundant) to the world. That is quite and accomplishment for you and your friends. (That show your avatar is from sounds cool! What kind of threats do you have to fight, because I usually fight alien threats greater than any other.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Well, we strive to prevent a possible third impact, as the second was almost apocalyptic. At the start of the show, it had been 15 years since we last saw an Angel, the first of which appeared in Antartica. The capital of Japan is Tokyo-3 as both Old Tokyo and Tokyo-2 are destroyed. When a fourth angel appeared, NERV was given clearance from the UN to use the Evangelions as it was soon realized that nothing could harm these Angels, not even a nuke. So, they used EVA 01, piloted by Shinji (also 14). You see, and EVA is a bio-mech, sort of. It's alive. And it can only be piloted by 14 year olds.

DreamyViridi

"....What are you guys going on about?
Something tech I bet, judging by that suit you're wearing..."

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic