Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,341 to 20,360 of 48,358

Rocko52

Yes, yes. A simulation of the universe(s)'s greatest fighters, impossible for them to meet in reality, so why not simulate it? Not realistically of course.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

FireMario887

The inhabitants of the Smash Bros. reality must watch and enjoy the simulations. Do they really know that these guys (And gals, sorry Samus) exist in other realities?

FireMario887

Rocko52

Beats me. They're a simple minded folk. Of course, when the heroes actually arrive when an emissary from Subspace appears...then things are different.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

FireMario887

Subspace! That must've been the source of the heroes meeting each other in Brawl.

I got an idea for a story for Metroid. It takes place after Other M and before Fusion.
Deep and far out in the universe, Samus flew in her ship, searching for more bounties to hunt. Suddenly, a loud beeping turned on her ship. Samus looked.down on the screen with the warning, cautious. The ship's computer said, "Warning. Unknown energy signature spinning in a similar process to a tornado. Suggested formation: Wormhole Suggested Source: Unkown Evacuation recommended." A call just appeared to Samus saying, "Samus, this is the Galactic Federation, do you copy?" Samus replied, "Yes." The speaker said, "We've detected an unknown energy source spinning at your location, we recommend you evacuate. Use a light speed jump to get out of there." Samus replied, "No, an object moving at high-speed could pull and open the energy. I have to go slowly." The speaker snapped, "There is no time, use your booster and evacuate, now!" Samus responded, "No, it looks like my only option is too go in. If I leave it here it will destroy nearby planets. I must use a light-speed jump to go in and close it when I'm in." The speaker said in an angry way, "Fine. I do not see why former commander Malkovich trusted you, but ok. Just, good luck. You are a valuable ally, Samus, don't die." Samus said, "I won't. Over." The spinning energy became visible, for it was a lavender color. Once it started to spin at a very fast pace. Samus activated the light-speed jump and dashed at the energy. Once she entered, the energy wave flashed a bright light and closed. It was several hours when Samus woke up. She didn't have her Power suit. Suddenly she saw turtle-like creatures which were yellow, had green helmets, wielded hammers, and had beaks. There were also living mushrooms with a big, ugly expression on there face. Samus quickly stood up and pulled out her stun gun and aimed it a the ganging creatures. Possibly to be continued...

FireMario887

Rocko52

Nice idea, but this might not be the topic to post that on. Just saying.
Well now, let's see what she's like under the suit eh?

FireMario887

Oh gosh, but only for today. I'll be back, hopefully the picture I find will satisfy you.

FireMario887

FireMario887

I personally find this avatar embarrassing, but I hope you like it. Wait, I have an idea. Give me a minute... EDIT: Forget about that idea, it didn't work.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

FireMario887

Rocko52 wrote:

Nice idea, but this might not be the topic to post that on. Just saying.
Well now, let's see what she's like under the suit eh?

Thanks man! Perhaps I should start my own story arc for Metroid. That's a great idea, thanks once again!

FireMario887

Rocko52

What a dangerous, but beautiful bounty hunter.

FireMario887

Yep, I may agree. The dangerous are hard to get. Especially when affected by past tragedy.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Nice ponytail.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Rocko52

PanicPuppet

Yousa musten be an emotional type, mesa thinks.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

FireMario887

She's neat, but I can still see that sadness? What is up, lady? (Not to be rude by calling her "lady", just referencing since I don't know her name)

FireMario887

Rocko52

(Actually at least on the outside, she's the most emotionless character)
Gungan scum.

EDIT: A fellow Sci-fi girl. (Name's Rei, Rei Ayanami.)

Edited on by Rocko52

FireMario887

So this Gungan, stripped her of her emotions? Poor girl, she has gone through a lot. Samus seems almost emotionless too due to how much she has lost.

FireMario887

PanicPuppet

Mesa be no stripping of emotions. Mesa liking to have palos!

PanicPuppet

Rocko52

Yousa...just no.

Rocko52

FireMario887

How did Jar Jar even came into existence? He's annoying. But hey, @Austroid, if you like Jar Jar, that's fine with me.

Emotionless or nearly emotionless characters are some of my favorites. Like Vision (Marvel superhero: Is a robot that can fly, phase through solid objects, and shoots a laser from a "diamond" on his forehead. Then there is Martian Manhunter (DC, super strength, flight, telepathy, phasing, shape-shifting, stretchy body, can turn into metal, and can turn into LIQUID), I REALLY like him. And of course, Samus! Coolest female character, ever.

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic