Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,321 to 20,340 of 48,357

Ketchupcat

I've seen interspecies romance in cartoons and stuff, but a diver's suit and a goddess? That's... different.
Edit: Now, if your Power Suit came to life, on the other hand...

Edited on by Ketchupcat

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

DreamyViridi

Your running style's a bit weird too...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Rocko52

@LuigiMan200 (I'm just saying, a spanking from Pit might not be that bad. Of course, I doubt Pit sees you as much more than an enemy/ally/sometimes friend. ;D )

I wonder, can that Chozo suit survive in the Earth's core?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

FireMario887

It is great too see old friends and hang with them. Brawling for competition isn't really my thing, but I spend time with Mario, Link, Kirby, DK, etc.

You hate humans? EDIT: Sorry, @Rocko 52, this was meant for @LuigiMan. How you are doing turquoise haired, anime girl?

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

DreamyViridi

@Rocko52 "D-Don't say that here!
LuigiMan tells me the internet can be a scary place with... stuff like that..."

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Rocko52

I defend humanity from Angels.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

Untitled

FireMario887

Rocko52 wrote:

@LuigiMan200 (I'm just saying, a spanking from Pit might not be that bad. Of course, I doubt Pit sees you as much more than an enemy/ally/sometimes friend. ;D )

I wonder, can that Chozo suit survive in the Earth's core?

I doubt it, it is not THAT powerful. It can protect me from molten rock, but molten nickel and iron is far too much for this suit.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Then again, by your time I'm guessing humanity's far from Earth...

FireMario887

The Galactic Federation is mainly away from Earth. They have a base on Earth, but it's just a reporting bay where soldiers at sent.

So your a character from a show similar to Baukugan?

FireMario887

DreamyViridi

"It's kinda funny imagining you just hanging with the other fighters in that suit."

Mario Maker Levels

Rocko52

@Varia01 (Oh no, nothing like Baukugan. Not at alll)

Hey, hey Viridi.

DreamyViridi

"Our conversations were recorded?!
That's it! I'm done here, I'm out!
(Gotta find out who has those recordings!)"

Mario Maker Levels

Rocko52

Someone a bit flustered?

FireMario887

LuigiMan200 wrote:

"It's kinda funny imagining you just hanging with the other fighters in that suit."

I need it for assured protection. I am just a regular human being, I can easily be killed in the fight.

Magna artwork is so talented... Some of the girls just strike me. But, the robots (or robot-like creatures) are the real deal; they are COOL LOOKING!

FireMario887

Rocko52

Like Mecha Anime/Manga? That's a cool genre.
Also, the other fighters don't have any protection suits...

FireMario887

I am from the Metroid dimensional reality, my body is different from those of other realities. The Super Mario reality is a place where people have stronger skin. Link, in his alternate reality, is granted protection from attacks since he is the chosen one. People in my reality are different, they are more vulnerable to attack. Plus my armorsuit has a variety of weapons of which I use in the brawl. The armorsuit's weaponry is what I am used to and best with, I use it mostly.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Nah, I'd say that in the world of Brawl, everybody's just a simulation.

Rocko52

That explains a lot, doesn't it? Just a giant fight sim for the masses, like an interactive video. Almost like a video game, if you will.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic