Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,161 to 20,180 of 48,356

FireMario887

Life must be hard with only legs. It may be hard for humans, but your species was born with this.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Where are you Homestar Runner?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

bobhobob

Tom nook shouldn't have taken those pills

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

Rocko52

Legless freak...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Crazybrain1

"Mesa day startin pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM! Gettin very scared and grabbin that Jedi and POW! Mesa here!"

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Rocko52

(Animu?)
Pudgy little green guy.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

FireMario887

Yes. My bulky armor is far too big to under go under small spaces. The reason of its heaviness is for extra protection against foes. The Galactic Federation cannot afford to lose me.

Having the power to fly must be incredible.

FireMario887

FireMario887

The kid in the front looks like he's up to no good. The kid in the back works for him outta fear. Just a guess. EDIT: Oops, that was meant for @Griffondo.

I am guessing soccer is your favorite sport.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

FireMario887

Are you from a tv show? You certainly seem so.

FireMario887

Rocko52

Elegant, such beautiful thighs.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic