Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,141 to 20,160 of 50,215

Captain_Toad

Do you know how to make the drink of the gods?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Chaotix

I do. Just give me the last 4 emeralds!

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

TsunamiSensei

It's a fronk!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Captain_Toad

Poyo Poy Poyo Poyo! (A horse can't do cartwheels like that. It's physically impossible!)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

Cute ninjas!
@Chaotix
Stop!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Chaotix

Stop what? I'm just cleansing this world of parasites! I think I'll start with you, gangster! You are unfit for your weapon!

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Rocko52

Unfit? Who are you to hold a weapon of such destruction? How can we live in a world of love and peace with so much pointless violence? I will bring a stop to your destruction and killing!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Chaotix

Sure, you can try to kill me, but what about the black arms? hand over your weapon! NOW.

TsunamiSensei

Guns are BAD!!!!!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Rocko52

Im not going to kill you.

Rocko52

Hi there gugnan friend, isn't it a beautiful day?

Chaotix

what did u say, snail face?

Rocko52

Stop this violence now!

Chaotix

You're using violence, too! (Shut up! You're ruining my impact of violence!

Edited on by Chaotix

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic